I came as close to death as you can come and not die. And I came to the realization that I was not ready to die.
Programs the Muncie Mission is currently involved in:
- A shelter/home for homeless men including:
- Three (3) meals per day
- Clothing & accessories
- Noon meals for the needy of the community
- Recovery/Counseling programs
- Educational programs: GED, computer, tutoring
- Industrial program teaching job skills for men in program
- Family Service Ministry
- Baby Cupboard Ministry for needy mothers and newborns
- Attic Window Stores providing clothing, furniture and household items without charge through our Family Service program or at a minimal price for low-income families.
MUNCIE MISSION DOES NOT RECEIVE ANY GOVERNMENT FUNDING
For breakdown of 2013 funding sources