"Thank you so much for letting me come and be a part of what you do. I think the Muncie Mission is the greatest place."
Thank you, Missy. I think my students learned a lot from the experience. I know that I enjoyed it and learned from it.Your staff were all so welcoming! My students were impressed by the resources and environment you all have established for those you serve. They also became more aware of the challenges some of the students may face when their parents are addicted to drugs. I'm grateful there are people like you all at the Mission fighting hard to help those that need it most.
Programs the Muncie Mission is currently involved in:
- A shelter/home for homeless men including:
- Three (3) meals per day
- Clothing & accessories
- Noon meals for the needy of the community
- Recovery/Counseling programs
- Educational programs: GED, computer, tutoring
- Industrial program teaching job skills for men in program
- Family Service Ministry
- Baby Cupboard Ministry for needy mothers and newborns
- Attic Window Stores providing clothing, furniture and household items without charge through our Family Service program or at a minimal price for low-income families.
MUNCIE MISSION DOES NOT RECEIVE ANY GOVERNMENT FUNDING
For breakdown of 2011 funding sources