In the fall of 2016, we rolled out a new giving club – Team Hope. Team Hope is for donors who wish to specifically support the men’s program at Muncie Mission: emergency shelter, Liberty Street Recovery program and the new after care program. There are benefits to both team members and the Mission as a result of this giving club.
Benefits for Team Hope members:
- no more monthly requests for financial assistance from us unless there is some kind of emergency or extraordinary project to share with you (print Spotlight newsletter would continue to be mailed 3-4 times annually)
- receive receipts for monthly gifts electronically (via email) but will automatically receive a year end letter for tax purposes through the mail and digitally
- be first to receive the latest Mission news and monthly stories by way of special e-newsletter just for this community
- a private tour of our facility to see firsthand how your gifts are changing lives
- special invitation and seating at program graduations
Benefits to the Mission:
- provide care to more men as monthly gifts save time and money so more resources can go directly to program costs
- budget our monthly resources knowing we can count on your gift each month
- reduce the amount of mail we send saving us paper and postage costs as well as a benefit to the environment
Consider the way you give to the Mission now. If you are able to set up automatic gifts to the Mission through your own bank or using our donation form for recurring gifts, Team Hope may be for you. We strive to be the best stewards of all donations and the benefits of Team Hope will ultimately have the greatest impact on those we serve. We look forward to growing Team Hope into a community of people passionate to make a difference in the lives of men who come to the Mission seeking assistance.
If you have any questions regarding Team Hope, please contact Missy at 765.288.9122 ext 225, or firstname.lastname@example.org.