Volunteers (students and adults), working alongside Mission men and paid staff, help keep our offices, residence, stores and warehouse running smoothly. You can chop vegetables in the kitchen, sort and tag clothing, interact with the community in the Attic Window stores, or help families bag vegetables in the food pantry, knowing that you are contributing to the men and community through the Free lunch, the Men’s Program, and Family Services.
How to Get Started
- Complete the online volunteer registration form
- Print and sign the waiver and release form and code of conduct
- Once your application has been accepted, you will be contacted about setting up an orientation time
- You must be at least 16 years old to work in our kitchen
- Groups with children to high school age youth must have adequate supervision
- If under 18, you must have a parent sign the waiver and release form
Volunteers must attend orientation before they start their volunteer work. We do not require holiday-only volunteers to attend orientation.
If you are seeking volunteer hours for court-mandated volunteer work, you will complete hours at the New Life Center in Muncie.
Whom to Call With Questions
For additional information, please call us at (765) 288-9122 ext. 230.