Our annual golf tournament has been a part of the Muncie community for 17 years. It offers AM and PM flights and allows you to be part of an exciting process: changing lives and building hope by providing aid for those who are less fortunate in the East Central Indiana region. Additionally, this outreach also works to educate our community about Muncie Mission’s services.
The Players Club at Woodland Trails in Yorktown, Indiana
September 17, 2020
2-Shotgun Starts—7:30 AM or 1:30 PM
(first-come, first-served basis)
Driving Range Opens—6:30 & 11:30 AM
Lunch—12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Registration Opens—6:30 AM
Registration Opens—11:30 AM
Awards Ceremony and Door Prizes immediately following the completion of each flight.
Golf Tournament Team Entry ($400)
Each Flight Includes:
- Golf & Cart in either flight (first-come, first-served)
- Lunch (after AM flight; before PM flight)
- “Complimentary” Putting Contest (Guaranteed One Winner Per Flight)
- Driving Range
- Two Mulligans per Golfer
- Automatic Team Entry into Skins Game
- Hole-In-One – $10,000
- Closest to the Pin Prize
- Longest Drive Prize
- Longest Straightest Drive Prize
- Longest Putt Prize
- Closest to the Cross Prize
- Drinks and Snacks on the Course
- Complimentary Team Photo
- GOLF MINI-POSTER coming soon
- GOLF BROCHURE coming soon
Sponsor a Bed ($100)
- Help sponsor one of our 100 beds for men, women and children
- Your personal/business name will appear on our Sponsor a Bed Board featured at the tournament
Register online or call (765) 288-9122 ext. 104 to Register your team today!
Contact Bob Scott at (765) 288-9122 ext. 107 for sponsorship opportunities.