Mission Statement / Statement of Faith
Who We Are . . .
Muncie Mission Ministries is a faith-based, not-for-profit agency that has brought hope to the poor, needy and homeless in East Central Indiana for over 80 years. Our primary services are provided in a Christ-centered environment designed to provide basic needs and teach life skills, while guiding our residents through various problems that have brought them to our doorstep. Our recovery program is centered on spiritual healing and enrichment.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the binding obligation upon all Christians to promote the evangelization of the world