Thank you for praying about our finances. They have improved and we are able to increase our contribution.
Issues such as unemployment, poor life skills, abuse, addictions and disasters bring individuals to our Family Services Department on a daily basis. Our Family Services Director carefully evaluates each applicant as to how we can best address the immediate need.
Click here for assistance in Delaware County
In 2012 Family Services provided:
• Assistance to 4239 individuals - including 1647 families
Categories of Assistance
• Fire/flood victums served - 4
• Food items - 1367 bags
• Clothing - 46303 items
• Shoes - 2681 pairs
• Furniture & appliances - 106 items
• Emergency funds given for:
utility bills, rent & medical assistance - $11,105
• Baby items consisting of 74 dozen diapers & 3 layettes
• Household items - 2,077