Are you looking to make a difference in your community, either independently or with your family or group… Volunteering with the Muncie Mission may be just what you’re looking for. Every day volunteers partner with Mission staff and residents to accomplish great things. Our stores are stocked with clothes, residents and lunch guests eat hot meals and so much more. Your time & talents are sure to make a difference in the lives of those who have come to rely on the many services of the Muncie Mission.
How to Get Started
- Complete the online volunteer registration form
- Print and sign the waiver and release form and code of conduct
- Once your application has been accepted, you will be contacted about setting up an orientation time
- You must be at least 16 years old to work in our kitchen
- Groups with children to high school age youth must have adequate supervision
- If under 18, you must have a parent sign the waiver and release form
Volunteers must attend orientation before they start their volunteer work. We do not require holiday-only volunteers to attend orientation.
If you are seeking volunteer hours for court-mandated volunteer work, you will complete hours at the New Life Center in Muncie.